Banana walnut cake
* BANANA WALNUT CAKE *
Source - SBL Kitchen (by Mukta Nagaraj)Banana Walnut Cake
Soft and sweet banana when moulded with crunchy walnuts creates a delicious medley of the contrasting fruit and nut resulting in Banana Walnut Cake.
- Sri Bhagyalakshmi Wheat Flour - 1 2/3 Cup
- Sri Bhagyalakshmi Sugar (Powdered) - 1 Cup
- Walnut pieces – ½ Cup
- Cooking soda - 1 ½ Tsp
- Sri Bhagyalakshmi Refined Sunflower Oil - ¼ Cup
- Cinnamon Powder 1 Tbsp
- Fresh Curds 1 Cup
- Ripe Bananas 2 (cut into small pieces)
- Vanilla Essence - ½ Tbsp
- Preheat oven up to 220 degrees centigrade.
- Take wheat flour in a large mixing bowl. Add powdered sugar followed by walnuts. Keep this dry ingredient aside.
- In a separate bowl take fresh curd add soda & mix the wet ingredients.
- Add cinnamon powder to the dry ingredients. Stir in the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- In a baking dish lined with parchment paper spread the mix evenly.
- Bake at 220C in a preheated oven for 30 mins.
- Then reduce the temperature to 180C & bake it for another 15 minutes.
- After 45 mins Take it out & allow it to cool on wired rack. Then slice it.
- Banana Walnut Cake is ready to serve.