Spicy Cuisine for FRI-YAYS* 2018“All because we care for your good health"
* Mosaru Kodubale * Source -SBL Kitchen by Mukta Nagaraj
- Sour curd - 1cup
- Rice Flour - 1cup
- water - 1/4 to 1/2 cup
- Green chilli chopped- 4-5 nos
- coriander chopped - 2tbs
- Salt - to taste
- grated coconut - 1/2cup
- Soaked channa daal - 1tbs
- Oil for frying
- Heat a pan add sour curds. Slowly add all the ingredients one by one except rice flour. Allow it to boil in low to medium heat..
- Once the mixture is boiling add rice flour and cook for about 10 to 12 min without whisking the mixture. ( Make sure the liquid is boiling) After 12 min remove from the flame kneed the mixture as much as possible and make a nice dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls, using fingers roll into long strips and make a ring.
- Take some between your fingers and pull apart, 2 threads should form.
- Similarly, make all the rings.
- Deep fry in low to medium heated oil until golden brown.
- Sour golden rings / Mosaru Kodubale ready to serve.
- For accomplishment, use tomato sauce or ketchup or chutney.